Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thanks for the support!



Hi everybody,




I am tottaly addicted to this blog!

It's a lot of fun to write about our days and post pictures, much better than the old notebooks that I used to write my trip journals.

But the most fun part is the support that I have been receiving.

Thank you very much for all the messages! I won't reply them because of time.

It takes a lot of time just to update this, especially uploading pictures.
Maybe is the internet connection that is very slow up here.

Anyway, I just would like to say thank you and let you know that your encouragement is very important!

I will keep staying up till late at night updating this for you! :)

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! What a great trip...I'm so jealous..lol..can't wait to see you and Mike here in TO. For now, just have fun, a lot of fun...smoooooches, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriela, está ficando um trabalho espetacular. Acredito que, assim como eu, todos estamos amando teu esforço em registrar esta surpreendente aventura de vocês. E claro, curtindo mais ainda tudo o que vocês estão vivenciando no dia a dia. Obrigado pela oportunidade. Continuem nos proporcionando esta delícia. Um beijão para vocês dois. Juca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabi (now in English),
    It´s getting a spectacular job. I believe as I do, we all love your effort to record this amazing adventure of you both. And, of course, enjoying more what you are experiencing. Thank you for the opportunity. Keep providing us this delicious.
    A big kiss for you two.
    Juca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilia and I are enjoying reading your stories and looking at your beautiful pictures! too much fun!! Thank you for sharing your adventure!!! Hugs to you and Mike

    Oi Gabi e Mikezinho, toh com saudades e penso em vcs dois todos os dias, o tempo aqui tah uma merda, 3 dias de tempo nublado e chuva. Sua samambaia manda lembrancas, ontem ela me disse que estah bem feliz na nova moradia.
    Beijo grande . Marilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. marcelete, juca, mikezao e marilinha,
    thanks for all the nice words.
    realmente estamos ADORANDO!!!!
    love you all,
    gabi

    ReplyDelete