Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 13 - Oct. 03 - Saturday

FROM HELSINKI TO BERLIN

It was a lost day, travelling. We left Helsinki in the morning to go to Berlin. But for some reason, it was cheaper to go all the way back to Paris and take another plane there to Berlin. After 4 hours of Paris airport, we finally boarded in a plane heading to the Germany's capital. To make the story short: we travelled the whole day!

This is something new for me... In the Finnish airline, they have cameras in the front and in the back of the plane, so you can actually see the runaway and the plane taking off. It is pretty cool.

Cross words to pass the time.... Or checking the Internet.
For 10 euros I had 24 hours Internet access, so I could update this blog. I have been having problems lately with connections.





Our hotel room in Berlin is really cool. It is an old building, from 1912. The rooms are gigantic and they have very high ceilings. It reminds me to Gladstone Hotel in Toronto, but much bigger. Lots of character and excellent location, very close to Kurfurstendamm, the Champs Elysees of Berlin. Hotel Savigny. I recommend.






No comments:

Post a Comment