Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gabi is about to get on the go, again!


Backpack: check
Laptop: check
Lonely Planet Europe Book: check
Camera: check
Passport: check
I think I am all set for another adventure. Tomorrow I will get into a plane heading to Paris. But I won't be alone...neither with Mike... I will meet my lovely parents (Doto Ney and Dona Vera from Brazil) in the city of lights.
My dad is turning 70 years old in October and we decided to celebrate with a tour in Eastern Europe. It will be 10 cities - 8 countries - in 25 days.
I have been to half of these places, but still it will be great to go back 12 years later, especially 2 decades after the fall of communism. Talking about communism, the highlight will be Russia, the always mysterious place that has been on my list since grade 4, when I learned that "the world is divided in two: the communists and the capitalists."
It should be fun! And you are invited to live it with us. I will be posting pictures and information daily, like I did in Alaska and Yukon.
Itinerary:
Sep. 21 - Toronto - Paris
Sep. 22 - Paris
Sep. 23 - Paris
Sep. 24 - Paris
Sep. 25 - Paris - Moscow
Sep. 26 - Moscow
Sep. 27 - Moscow - St. Petersburg
Sep. 28 - St. Petersburg
Sep. 29 - St. Petersburg
Sep. 30 - St. Petersburg - Tallinn
Oct. 01 - Tallinn - Helsinki
Oct. 02 - Helsinki
Oct. 03 - Helsinki - Berlin
Oct. 04 - Berlin
Oct. 05 - Berlin - Prague
Oct. 06 - Prague
Oct. 07 - Prague
Oct. 08 - Prague - Warsaw
Oct. 09 - Warsaw
Oct. 10 - Warsaw - Krakow
Oct. 11 - Krakow
Oct. 12 - Krakow
Oct. 13 - Krakow - Budapest
Oct. 14 - Budapest
Oct. 15 - Budapest
Oct. 16 - Budapest - Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment