Thursday, July 27, 2017

September 6 - Last day: back to NB through Victoria

BUSY BLOGGER'S NOTE: 

I apologize, but writing a travelling blog with children is not as easy as it used to be, when I didn't have two little (and beautiful) lives to take care of. 

Because of that, I just realized that I didn't published the last days of our trip to the East Coast. My bad. Anyway... it's not too late. Let me finish it now. Thanks for your understanding. :)

SEPTEMBER 6, 2015 - Last day of trip

Saying goodbye is always a mix feelings action for me. As much as I love travelling and would like to keep going, part of me is always happy when it's time to go back home. there is no place like home, right? Anyway, we said goody to PEI with a long morning walk on the beach.

 



What a peaceful place!


The kids had the last chance to run around on the brown sands of PEI.


Since we had to drive back to Moncton, in New Brunswick, which means leaving the island, w decided to visit one last city on the way back.

Victoria-by-the-Sea is this charming little town, on the south shore of the island, between Charlottetown and Summerside,


http://www.victoriabythesea.ca



You can visit the town in a couple of hours, but you can also spend the whole day there just walking around, eating sea food, and getting to know it's people.



Like most of ocean towns, Victoria-by-the-Sea has a significant arts community.



We had a nice surprise at this lovely chocolate place. The owner here was an American lady who grew up in Brazil and now own this lovely shop. I enjoyed her company as much as I enjoyed this lovely and strong melted chocolate in a cup. 


Our staying in PEI was indeed sweet and I will never forget.
I hope these photos will also help the girls to always remember our awesome trip to the Canadian East Coast, the magic of Anne of Green Gables and the the Bay of Fundy



No comments:

Post a Comment